Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "AntonGorlin" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: AntonGorlin   

Profile Photo:

enlarge photo
Photo Gallery:
Vertical Seascapes

Desert

About Me:
Category: Photography 
Date Joined: Jan. 05, 2012
Last Login: Jan. 02, 2017   Time: 5:46 PM
Total Logins: 13
Judged: None
Bio/Description: My name is Anton Gorlin. I'm a keen travelling photographer. Subjects of interest include landscapes, seascapes and other -scapes and animals. I love all kinds of natural environments - seas, oceans, deserts, mountains, waterfalls, forests. There is no day, when I stop thinking about making photos, experimenting and developing something new in my approach. What I can say from my current experience is that absolutely everything in nature is beautiful. Sunshine, thunderstorm, endless grassfield, vast desert, rain, fog, calm, storm - all unique, all have their mood and I bet every weather can make masterpiece. This is another part of my philosophy. To make a good shot in any weather, I must tune myself to match mood of this weather. Be storm, be desert, be sunshine...

I love pre-dawn time most of all for it's silence. It is the best possibility to hear your inner silence... I always try to "feel" the nature, to understand what it currently gives, why it is like that now, to see what it feels itself. And then I capture as I see it. My photographs are natural, there are no blended or collated or whatever images. Of course, I do post-process them, but its due to their digital origin :) My aim is to get inside of the external beauty...

Hope you enjoy the photos! Please visit my Gallery.

Specialties: landscape, seascape, desert
What's in it for me?: Art is a way to learn myself how to see. I guess what it is all about for me - I need to see more, to capture it and let others

see it as well. Of course, this is also a way express myself. I try to make it all positive (or neutral).

What's in it for you?: I strongly believe that art is one of the best ways to affect people, to show something. This way you may see beauty or dreams

or light or whatever or some emotion in my photogrephs. Enjoy :)

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.