Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "JB34" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: JB34   

Profile Photo:

enlarge photo
Photo Gallery:
Paintings from Studio JB34

Northern Coast

About Me:
Category: Artists 
Date Joined: Jan. 16, 2012
Last Login: Apr. 23, 2016   Time: 9:32 AM
Total Logins: 168
Judged: 1 Galleries
Bio/Description: Quite right, I am another needle in the haystack and still try to bring a sting to life with paintings and drawings. From graffiti to canvas, I went through many twists and turns but oddly never have a chance making it to the art schools. I am no genius but learning from other artists, I believe my DNA somehow becomes different. To see it yourself, check out my gallery.

Specialties: Oil painting and drawing
Terms: Please refer to my website
What's in it for me?: Before I retired from the white collar job in 07, there was little incentive picking up the brush. Putting food on the table was a priority. Now five years into retirement, my childhood fantasy to become an artist begins to materialize. While the rest is history, the journey down a different road has just started.

What's in it for you?: I paint/draw exclusively from what I see. Using references from all sources for subject matters, I express them the way I think that should be. I indulge in detail but never let it overshadows the design. I believe a painting should hold at a distance with good composition, and awe the viewer at close range with steadfast patience at the same time. I have no intention to be categorized as such and such artist, because being so would turn me into a craftsman. While the world is full of surprising subjects meant for the canvas, why limit myself. That said, hope you enjoy the beauty I see.

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.