Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "swapan007" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: swapan007   

Profile Photo:
About Me:
Category: Photography 
Date Joined: Feb. 28, 2012
Last Login: Feb. 01, 2013   Time: 8:02 PM
Total Logins: 2
Judged: None
Bio/Description: Have been a photographer all my life since the age of fourteen. Studied photography in UK, worked for the first seven years with food and fashion photographers, before starting out to freelance. Worked mainly in fashion, editorial and life-style photography. Won a few awards, notable ones being the L'Oreal Beauty Photographer of the Year for three years running, four bronze medals awarded by Kodak (Rochester) for contribution to the symposium, "The World and Its People", and many others.

Now based in Mumbai, India since 1985. Served as the Chairman of the Advertising and Industrial Photographers Association of India for eight years, won awards for food photography at various advertising clubs around the country.

Now concentrating on architecture, food and travel, and life-style photography. Spare time is devoted to art photography, including macro and digital manipulation.

Also teach at a well-known academy for professional photography.

Specialties: Architecture, Food, People and Travel.
What's in it for me?: Hope to expand my horizon in art and commercial photography. Network with other similarly inclined fellow photographers from all over the world. Connect with buyers of both art and commercial photography

What's in it for you?: Hopefully you will see some refreshing, colourful images with beautiful lighting. Also, if able, to help out on technical matters as I have been around for quite some time in my profession.

All personal art and travel photographs are for sale. Prints are made on selected media, using an Epson R3000 printer.

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.