Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "rainey" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: rainey   

Profile Photo:
About Me:
Category: Writers 
Date Joined: Mar. 26, 2012
Last Login: Mar. 26, 2012   Time: 10:46 PM
Total Logins: 1
Judged: None
Classified Ad: 1 View My Ad
Bio/Description: I am a proud Australian grandmother of four, now happily semi-retired and able to follow my passion after forty years of hard work, much of it in the I.T. industry as a writer of courseware and technical manuals. I now write articles, children's books, poetry, and courseware for writers and have just completed a 'true life novel' based on my husband's life. I plan to write more novels, in between producing and marketing more courseware. I am also a professional editor, typesetter and page layout artist and run a small publishing firm offering prepress services, low print run niche market productions and epublishing.

Specialties: Courseware, support and services for writers
What's in it for me?: With Perry Gamsby, I operate www.rainbowriter.com as a web community for writers and publishers. We provide a range of services for writers and publishers, together with a vast collection of information and resources and a selection of specialized courseware and tutorials at affordable prices.

What's in it for you?: I offer a vast range of services, information, resources and support to achieve your writing and publishing goals. My special focus is helping writers to find ways to profit from writing, and particularly to understand the opportunities in the online writing world.

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.