Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "marquess" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: marquess   

Profile Photo:
Photo Gallery:
WAVES

About Me:
Category: Artists 
Date Joined: Apr. 07, 2012
Last Login: Apr. 07, 2012   Time: 2:12 PM
Total Logins: 1
Judged: None
Classified Ad: 1 View My Ad
Bio/Description: Forever a mural painter in CA, HI and AZ, I've been the proprietor of a small art gallery in an historic watertower in Mendocino since 2006. Art Calendar did a write-up about me a few years ago.

Lately I've been focusing on close-up pastel paintings of waves, since I live so close to the ocean, it speaks to me in many ways.

Specialties: Pastel paintings, trompe l'oeil murals
What's in it for me?: As a 3-time cancer survivor, I am rewarded daily with interesting and sensitive people who come to my gallery to look at the art, the building, or even to buy my paintings. I am continually amazed that I have this innate ability to create beautiful paintings and I'm so happy and honored to be able to share my talents with the world!

I teach a drop-in 90-minute sketchbook pen/ink/watercolor class, and when my students return year after year to show me their successful drawings, it's an unbelievably fabulous reward for me.

What's in it for you?: My desire is that you enjoy and live with my art in your home, and consider it a treasure worth passing on to your heirs. I hope you feel some of the emotion that I use to express myself with my paintings.

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.