Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "weldonlee" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: weldonlee   

Profile Photo:
About Me:
Category: Photography 
Date Joined: Apr. 29, 2012
Last Login: Jul. 01, 2012   Time: 10:01 AM
Total Logins: 2
Judged: None
Bio/Description: Some call me the horse whisperer, others, the man who talks to wild animals. All I know is, I just like being with my wild brothers and sisters.

Photography transports me into the spirit world of my wild brothers and sisters, where I find myself connecting with them and listening to what they have to say. When I look through the cameras viewfinder into their eyes, I feel as though I am touching their spirit. I feel their hardships and losses during severe winters. I rejoice with those that return safely from another marathon migration, or dodge the hunters bullet during yet, another hunting season.

Whoever . . . whatever . . . created them, also created me. Were made of the same dust. We share almost identical DNA. That makes us related. This is my philosophy. This is who I am . . . and this is what, so I am told, is portrayed in my images.

Specialties: wildlife photogrphy
Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.