Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "Mando" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: Mando   

Profile Photo:

enlarge photo
Photo Gallery:

About Me:
Category: Artists 
Date Joined: Jun. 29, 2012
Last Login: Jun. 29, 2012   Time: 2:23 PM
Total Logins: 0
Judged: None
Bio/Description: Armando Fernandez was born in Chicago and later at the age of 12 moved to Manta Ray. Mexico to live with his Aunt Rebecca and her family. This is where he found his love for art. Armando's passion in life was founded upon hard times in his younger years and today he takes pride in helping beautify Flint, MI and surrounding areas. He duplicates color by feeling due to the fact that he is color blind, yet he has no trouble mixing colors.

In 1996 Armando went through a personal struggle and had a spiritual awakening. Through this life changing occurrence Armando decided to destroy his previous works in an effort to follow an original and new artistic career path. As a result of this turning point he drew closer to GOD and his art work took on an entirely different form. Armando has composed murals in the Chicago, Flint, Detroit, Pennsylvania and Bay City areas. He has also painted mural for both the Girl Scouts of America and the Boys and Girls club.

Armando is the first artist ever to exhibit at the Sloan Museum in Flint, MI. He was also the first artist to display an exhibit at the Applewood's Fall Festival. These are just a few of Armando's accomplishments through numerous murals, paintings and drawings at community centers, hospice centers, schools, churches and restaurants.

Specialties: Murals
Terms: Contact me by email to purchase my work
What's in it for me?: It makes me feel good when others are pleased by my art.

What's in it for you?: My hope (objective) would be that at any give time when you look at my paintings it would be inspirational.

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.