Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "selectografix" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: selectografix   

Profile Photo:
About Me:
Category: Artists 
Date Joined: Sep. 03, 2012
Last Login: Sep. 11, 2012   Time: 8:02 PM
Total Logins: 3
Judged: None
Classified Ad: 1 View My Ad
Bio/Description: We are a customized graphic arts company catering to authors and publishers. With the rise in Independently published authors and the ever increasing need for authors to do their own promoting, the need for customized book covers, promotional packages, and advertising banners has skyrocketed. We can help.

With over 7 years of publishing industry experience the Select-O-Grafix team can work with you to create your own personal package. From everything from the simplist book cover to a full blown promotional package complete with poster and hand-out materials, we've got you covered.

We pride ourselves on our ability to "see" your vision and work with you to create just the right cover for your story and the right promotional package to draw readers to you and your book. You can choose from one of our Ready Covers, a pre-made cover that we can personalize with your title and author name, or you can choose a custom designed cover and any promotional materials you need, all for reasonable prices.

Publishers, please visit our Contact Us Page and request a quote. Prices are based on volume and degree of desired complexity. Volume discounts do apply.

Let us help YOU Get Noticed

Specialties: Book Cover, Book Trailer Design Author promotional items
What's in it for me?: We enjoy getting publishers and authors noticed with eye catching materials.

What's in it for you?: The joy of knowing our art and our book trailers are out there for the world to see.

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.