Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "jaimema1043" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: jaimema1043   

Profile Photo:

enlarge photo
Photo Gallery:
The Voice Inside the Seashell

Articles/Tutorials:
THE OTHER ISLAND
About Me:
Category: Writers 
Date Joined: Dec. 12, 2012
Last Login: Jan. 15, 2014   Time: 11:19 AM
Total Logins: 3
Judged: None
Bio/Description: Author of 11 books, and the editor of five others, most of them in Spanish and some in French. Those books, published in Puerto Rico, the USA, Germany and Spain, include literary and historical essays, reference works, collections of short stories, and plays. His most recent book [Dos crónicas desconocidas de Lope de Aguirre-Ed. Fundamentos, Madrid: 2012] was subsidized by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports of Spain so that the public libraries of the country could have the book to lend out to their clients. Martínez-Tolentino is also the author of close to 30 publications in newspapers and journals from Puerto Rico, the USA, Spain, Venezuela, Mexico, Peru, Italy and Colombia, and the Internet. He has received literary awards in Portugal, Puerto Rico and the United States, and his work has been the subject of large portions of two published books.

Specialties: Non-Fiction (Memoir); Fiction (novels)(Short Stories)(plays)
What's in it for me?: holds degrees from New York University and the Sorbonne. He also holds a Ph.D in French from The University of Madrid, and a Ph.D in Spanish from The University of Massachusetts. He taught languages and literatures at The University of Puerto Rico, the Inter-American University of Puerto Rico, Purdue University, the University of Massachusetts and the State University of New York (Buffalo) from where he retired in 2002.

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.