Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "rosabellarusty1" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: rosabellarusty1   

Profile Photo:
About Me:
Category: Poetry, Writers 
Date Joined: Jan. 01, 2013
Last Login: Jan. 01, 2013   Time: 4:12 PM
Total Logins: 1
Judged: None
Bio/Description: Robert Joseph Foley is a retired teacher of English and Drama. He has directed close to 150 plays in the New York area and lives with his wife of 45 years in Westchester County, NY and Hilton Head, SC. He is the proud father of Dr. Robert Lawrence Foley and Trish Lennon as well as grandfather to five splendid future stars. In retirement his passion for writing has led him back to the world of publishing wherein 52 years ago he was first employed as a proofreader. The writing of this volume comes on the heels of his first published collection of poetry, These Little Poems of Death and after Life. He is currently working toward production of two completed plays and assembling material for an extensive cycle of humorous sonnets which he plans to publish in the very near future.

Specialties: Creative fiction and poetry; directing
What's in it for me?: Exchange of ideas; publicity promotion; opportunity to broaden public awareness of what I can accomplish.

What's in it for you?: Exchange of ideas; hopefully, intellectual stimulation, feedback, critiquing and editing.

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.