Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "BrankaCubrilo" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: BrankaCubrilo   

Profile Photo:

enlarge photo
Buddy List:
  diannabellerose
   Seattle, WA US
About Me:
Category: Writers 
Date Joined: Jan. 04, 2013
Last Login: Sep. 07, 2015   Time: 2:07 AM
Total Logins: 12
Judged: None
Classified Ads: 4 View My Ads
Bio/Description: I am a novelist, short story writer and occasional poetess. I have written 8 books and published 5 in Europe, UK and USA. I write historical fiction, psychological dramas, family sagas and I've written a book of Memoirs. Here you can read what was said about my book of Memoirs by The Little Professor Book Centre, an independent academic body that evaluates biographies and memoirs:

"Written by authorities in Memoirs, The Mosaic of the Broken Soul by Branka Cubrilo provides an excellent foundation for Memoirs studies. Branka Cubrilos style is excellently suited towards Memoirs studies, and will teach students the material clearly without overcomplicating the subject. Whats more, the text is available in the Paperback format shown above (ISBN 9781907211973), as well as a number of other formats. As of May 2010, this revision raises the bar for The Mosaic of the Broken Souls high standard of excellence, making sure that it stays one of the foremost Memoirs studies textbooks" http://www.amazon.com/Mosaic-Broken-Soul-Branka-Cubrilo/dp/1612320589/ref=tmm_pap_title_0

You can find me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Branka-Cubrilo/152037591489206

Specialties: Novelist
What's in it for me?: Meeting other writers and exchanging ideas.

What's in it for you?: Meeting other writers and exchanging ideas.

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.