Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "JoAnnMyers" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: JoAnnMyers   

Profile Photo:

enlarge photo
Photo Gallery:
Books and Paintings by JoAnne

THE CALM

Excerpts

Articles/Tutorials:
JoAnne Myers' Page
JoAnne's Blog Page
About Me:
Category: Poetry, Writers, Artists 
Date Joined: Jan. 19, 2013
Last Login: May. 13, 2015   Time: 4:01 PM
Total Logins: 23
Judged: None
Classified Ads: 9 View My Ads
Bio/Description: I have enjoyed art since childhood. I also canvass paint and sew. When not working outside my home, I spend time with relatives, and do volunteer work. I am a member of the International Womens Writing Guild, Savvy Authors, Coffee Time Romance, Paranormal Romance Guild, True Romance Studios, National Writers Association, the Hocking Hill's Arts and Craftsmen Association, The Hocking County Historical Society and Museum, and the Hocking Hills Regional Welcome Center. I believe in family values and following your dreams. My original canvas paintings, can be found at: booksandpaintingsbyjoanne.com I can also be found on facebook, WordPress.com and LinkedIn

Specialties: writing novels-canvass painting
Terms: Author-Artist
What's in it for me?: I love everything about art. To take a blank sheet of paper or blank canvass and create something beautiful, is natural talent. Jehovah's gift

What's in it for you?: Anyone who purchases my art will enjoy having it hang on their wall, or if its one of my novels, you will not be able to put the book down. My artwork is guaranteed to please.

Forum Stats:
Forum Status: Member
Total Posts: 3    View All Post
Last Post: Aug. 19, 2013  05:51 AM    View thread of last post
Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.