Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "obrienbrowne" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: obrienbrowne   

Profile Photo:

enlarge photo
Photo Gallery:
Living & Working Abroad

What Your Mission as an Artist

Creative Harmony Cooking

Novel: My Back Pages

My Back Pages Cover Art

My Back Pages Cover Art

Articles/Tutorials:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/obrien-browne/selling-you-creating-a-wi_b_6502580.html
About Me:
Category: Writers 
Date Joined: Feb. 17, 2013
Last Login: Feb. 17, 2015   Time: 10:36 AM
Total Logins: 8
Judged: None
Bio/Description: Driven by the firm belief that giving is a far greater thing than taking, my purpose is to strive to enrich peoples lives as a writer, blogger, public speaker and life coach. I am passionate about people.

My novel "My Back Pages," is published by Black Rose Writing. I blog for the Huffington Post and am contributing editor at MHQ: The Quarterly Journal of Military History. I have a long publications list ranging from short stories to essays, history to culture, language books to business in journals such as the Christian Science Monitor, etc.

Specialties: Fiction - novels & short stories, history, culture, blogging, military history, cooking
Terms: Contact me!
What's in it for me?: To form value-creating win-win contacts and partnerships with dynamic, engaged publishers, literary agents and editors seeking a unique voice in fiction and non-fiction. To forge alliances with other creative people.

What's in it for you?: I hope that my experience and know-how can help you, my fellow writers and artists, acheive your goals and dreams. And I hope that my writing skills can add value, dear editors and publishers, to your publication or publishing house.

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.