Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "TinaFrisco" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: TinaFrisco   

Profile Photo:

enlarge photo
Articles/Tutorials:
My Books
Missed Opportunities
What's Your Story?
Addiction and the Power of Letting Go
When I Am Not Enough...
Rejection: The Ultimate Teacher
Keep Your Heart Open
What Is Success?
Love, Fear, and Gratitude
Follow Your Passion!
Problem, Lesson, or Opportunity?
About Me:
Category: Writers 
Date Joined: Jun. 22, 2013
Last Login: Aug. 04, 2016   Time: 7:08 PM
Total Logins: 5
Judged: None
Classified Ads: 2 View My Ads
Bio/Description: Tina Frisco is an author, singer-songwriter-performer, RN, shaman apprentice, and activist. She was born in the USA in Pennsylvania, attended nursing school in New York, and currently lives in California. She began writing as a child, composing little songs and poems. She received her first guitar at age 14, which launched her passion for music and song-writing. She has performed publicly over the years, in many local venues. Her publishing history includes book reviews, essays, articles in the field of medicine, and her début novel - PLATEAU: Beyond the Trees, Beyond 2012 - published in July 2012. Included in her pursuits are writing, reading, music, and exploring nature.

Specialties: YA/Adult Fiction; Children's Books
Terms: Equal trade
What's in it for me?: Tina wrote PLATEAU to put forth a message in the world. After watching one too many documentaries focusing on the doomsday aspect of the end of the Mayan calendar on December 21st 2012, she felt both disheartened and determined. She doesn't embrace apocalyptic theories and was compelled to write a novel of hope. The message she wishes to share is that we must keep our hearts open and act from love instead of react from fear, and we must practice gratitude and compassion within every moment and with every breath. In so doing, we'll help elevate the human species to a higher consciousness, facilitating both personal and global peace. And above all, we must harm none and walk in beauty...

What's in it for you?: Tina is an inspirational author. She writes with clarity and exactitude. Her début novel - PLATEAU: Beyond the Trees, Beyond 2012 - is a tale of mystery, adventure, and spiritual enlightenment. It challenges the reader to face their fear in order to grow and move on with their life. Her characters exemplify the virtues that most of us aspire to, as well as the shortcomings that most of us wish to overcome. Humor and wisdom abound, leaving the reader with an image of a horizon studded with limitless possibility.

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.