Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "booksbyeve" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: booksbyeve   

Profile Photo:

enlarge photo
Photo Gallery:
RE-spect: Who Deserves It?

RE-spect: Who Deserves It?

About Me:
Category: Writers, Photography 
Date Joined: Aug. 21, 2013
Last Login: Aug. 22, 2013   Time: 6:50 PM
Total Logins: 2
Judged: None
Bio/Description: I have used my knowledge of psycho-therapeutic treatments to assist both clients and professional counselors in New Zealand for the last 20 years. I have been a member of the German Language Writing Association and have published in Germany as well in New Zealand. My work with clients as well as my travels have given me insight in many cultures and the beauty of our planet and life in general.

Specialties: Writing, Novels, Psychotherapy
What's in it for me?: I like to share my knowledge an insights with a global audience.

What's in it for you?: I always found reading a profitable and educational exercise for both the mind and the soul. In my writing I address issues from different angles of understanding. I like to bring this difference to the reader be it it my novels, impression booklets or my books of how to understand psychotherapy as a healing means to understand oneself.

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.