Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "RitaHestand" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: RitaHestand   

Profile Photo:

enlarge photo
About Me:
Category: Poetry, Writers 
Date Joined: May. 17, 2014
Last Login: Jun. 16, 2014   Time: 12:12 AM
Total Logins: 2
Judged: None
Bio/Description: I've been a writer for many years and have multi formats published both on Decadent Publishing, and self-published. I write a variety of works, including romance, both contemporary and historical, westerns thrillers, children's books, poetry and I dabble in short stories. I'm a widow, with two grown daughters and seven grandkids. I'm also a great grandmother.

Specialties: Romance, historicals, westerns, children's , poetry
What's in it for me?: I love writing and you can see my work on most of the sites like Amazon, Smashwords, Barnes and Noble. I do children's books but I have an artist I use for the illustrations. I like poetry when it hits me to write it. I've got a new western thriller series gong.

What's in it for you?: Some of my works are: The Travers Brothers Series: Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Courting Abby Hannah's Man Along Came Love

The McKay's Rainging in My Heart Ring of Fire Twelfth of Never Stand by Me

And many others. You can view some of my poetry on Author's Den.

I wish I could draw as illustrators cost a small fortune. But I am not gifted int hat area.

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.