Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "renni1" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: renni1   

Profile Photo:

enlarge photo
Photo Gallery:
"Cryptic Beauty"

The Apparition

"Demon"

About Me:
Category: Poetry, Writers, Artists 
Date Joined: Jul. 05, 2014
Last Login: Jul. 05, 2014   Time: 9:22 PM
Total Logins: 1
Judged: None
Classified Ad: 1 View My Ad
Bio/Description: Sheila Renee Parker is an author, illustrator and a poet with worldwide recognition from The International Who's Who in Poetry. She is also a public speaker with expertise in the paranormal.

Sheila's latest release, The Spirit Within, is an intoxicating story of a betrayed love with a unique supernatural twist.

College student, Cassandra Blakemore may seem to have the perfect life on the outside with her loving family and friends, but on the inside she harbors a terror created by her abusive boyfriend, Raleigh Nichols, who quickly sinks his way deep into the bottom of the bottle. Cassandra's emotional strength suddenly emerges but at a price as she's faced with her worst fear. Battered and betrayed, she soon discovers hidden abilities while her own secrets unfold. As if levitation, telekinesis and premonitions weren't enough, what else is Cassandra Blakemore hiding?

Look for THE SPIRIT WITHIN on amazon.com and barnesandnoble.com!

Specialties: Author. Illustrator. Poet.
Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.