Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "MelissaWren" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: MelissaWren   

Profile Photo:
About Me:
Category: Writers 
Date Joined: Jul. 06, 2014
Last Login: Jul. 06, 2014   Time: 9:20 PM
Total Logins: 1
Judged: None
Bio/Description: After gaining her B.A. in broadcast journalism from Texas Tech University in 1998, Melissa Wren moved abroad to London, England and began her career in advertising, which eventually took her to Dallas, Texas and then to Monterey, California. After over four years on the West Coast, she relocated to Washington, D.C. to work in communications and with the press for a government agency for four more years.

Wren recognized her God-given passion for creating stories at an early age, finishing her first novel when she was 12 years old. During her time in the nations capital, she wrote the psychological thriller Serial Vengeance, joining such organizations as Mystery Writers of America, Sisters in Crime, Washington Independent Writers and Thriller Fest. She currently lives in her hometown of Granbury, Texas, and works as a freelance writer and editor for hire, penning anything from professional business copy, human-interest stories, magazine articles, poetry, creative fiction to non-fiction. Shes currently a member of the National Association of Professional Women (NAPW).

Wren also compiled Cancer Chronicles: One Mans Journey to Glorify God Through Illness.

www.melissawrenbooks.com

Specialties: Fiction, Freelance professional & creative writing and editing services, book doctor
What's in it for me?: I just released my new psychological thriller called SERIAL VENGEANCE.

Its available on Amazon.com, Kindle and my website: www.melissawrenbooks.com.

It's about a serial killer in Washington, D.C. who is targeting high-profile victims, and a famous reporter is willing to put her life in jeopardy to break the story of her career...and to find out how her stalker and her missing best friend are connected.

Its the perfect chilling summer read! Please check it out.

What's in it for you?: If it were just one or two high-profile adulterers committing suicide in the heart of Washington, D.C., it wouldnt be much of a story. But it keeps happening. And their suicide notes all say the same thing: I deserve to die.

Grieving her stillborn son, and reeling from the mysterious disappearance of her best friend two years prior, Olivia Penn buries herself in her work. Shes a Pulitzer Prizewinning reporter for the Washington Post, and if theres one thing she knows, its the scent of a front-page story.

Olivia begins connecting the string of supposed celebrity suicides together, obsessed with breaking the story that theres a serial killer on the loose in D.C. When the FBI takes over, Olivia knows shes on to something and has trouble staying out of their way.

A sensational double murder ups the ante in this dangerous psychological game. Its the first time The Punisher reveals himself. Thinking she has nothing to lose, Olivia baits the psychopathic killer with her news stories, putting herself in his crosshairs. Now it becomes terrifyingly personal.

Between her stalker, who is breaking into her home and leaving notes that indicate he knows something about the serial killer, and the strange connections to her best friends disappearance, Olivia is caught in a complicated weband the only way out is to discover why she seems to be the common denominator in this nightmare.

As she uncovers the truth, Olivia discovers that death is closer than she realized.

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.