Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "whipsan" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: whipsan   

Profile Photo:
About Me:
Category: Writers 
Date Joined: Aug. 04, 2014
Last Login: Aug. 04, 2014   Time: 11:06 PM
Total Logins: 1
Judged: None
Classified Ad: 1 View My Ad
Bio/Description: Dont we all just love talking about ourselves? So what do I tell you about me? I have to admit, Im much better at answering questions. Ill give a little info here, and if you want more, just click above on Contact Me, send me an e-mail, and Ill shoot you an answer.

Though born in Waukegan, Illinois, with the exception of time spent in the military as an Air Traffic Controller, I spent most of my teen and adult years in the San Francisco Bay area.

In June 2000, I bought my house on the internet, packed up a 25 foot U-haul, and moved to a small town in North Dakota. As a California girl, all my friends said I'd be back after one winter! Fortunately, they're still my friends as they didn't hold their breath! My only mistake was not making the move 30 years ago.

A few years ago after major surgery, I was in a wheelchair for eleven weeks, and wow, was I bored! I was reading two, and sometimes three Romance novels a day. I shared my disappointment with a friend regarding a novel I read, and she suggested I write my own.

So, I wrote "Loving Adonis", and stuck it in a drawer. A few months later I wrote "Twisted Engagement", and it too ended up in a drawer.

Some time later, (and we're talking years here, not months) I took "Loving Adonis" out of the drawer and worked on it again. When I asked a few friends to read it, you can't imagine my shock when I was asked how long before my next novel would be ready. So, after some fine tuning, "Loving Adonis" and "Twisted Engagement" are available for everyone to enjoy.

I now find myself enjoying just the thought of writing. Well... almost as much as reading.

Specialties: Writer of Romance Novels
Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.