Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "RichaGupta" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: RichaGupta   

Profile Photo:

enlarge photo
About Me:
Category: Poetry 
Date Joined: Jan. 30, 2016
Last Login: Mar. 16, 2017   Time: 12:56 PM
Total Logins: 7
Judged: None
Classified Ad: 1 View My Ad
Bio/Description: Richa Gupta is a seventeen-year-old, high school senior from Bangalore, India. She was a Featured Poet with MUTT Online for over a year (from February 2016). She is the founder and editor-in-chief of Moledro Magazine--a global literary magazine. She is also a junior editor with Siblini Art and Literature Journal, a second reader with Polyphony H.S., a former poetry editor with Phosphene Literary Journal, a social media liaison with Venus Magazine, and a poetry reader with Glass Kite Anthology. Richa has been published in several literary magazines, such as Poetry Quarterly, New Plains Review, Foliate Oak, Shot Glass Journal, Balloons Literary Journal, Apeiron Review, On the Rusk, The Tower Journal, Off the Coast, Canvas Literary Journal, and Nature Writing. She was also the student editor of the July-August 2015 issue of ParentEdge magazine, and is a blog contributor with The Huffington Post. Apart from writing, Richa enjoys playing western classical piano, singing Hindustani vocal, and working on challenging math problems.

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.