Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "lonnieo" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: lonnieo   

Profile Photo:

enlarge photo
Photo Gallery:
Poet of The Wrong Generation

Poet of The Wrong Generation

Articles/Tutorials:
Lonnie Ostrow Author and Blogger
Video Made These Radio Stars
Meeting The Bee Gees: A Leader, A Jokester & A Mensch
Album Covers As An Artform
The Art & Legacy of Harry Chapin
A Fable of Stardom's Rewards
Unavoidable Landmark Albums
The Unseen Side of Celebrity
Ray Manzarek of The Doors: The Coolest Rockstar I Almost Met
Cruisin' With Cousin Brucie
The Heartbreak Behind Our Greatest Ballads
Christopher Reeve And The Irony Of Celebrity
Buddy List:
  joachimartist
   maastricht, NL
About Me:
Category: Writers 
Date Joined: Oct. 20, 2016
Last Login: Mar. 28, 2017   Time: 5:06 PM
Total Logins: 17
Judged: None
Bio/Description: My name is Lonnie Ostrow. I have been an innovator, storyteller, promoter and celebrity-insider for more than two decades. Since 2001, I have been the publicity/marketing director & researcher for the iconic best-selling novelist Barbara T. Bradford. I also serve as an editorial and marketing consultant for a collection of first-time authors through The Editorial Department. Previously I worked as a PR executive, promoting an assortment of first-time celebrity authors including Ray Manzarek of The Doors. From 1995 - 2001, I was widely credited with inventing the "living celebrity postal phenomenon." In all, I have worked with more than 40 legendary personalities from Bob Dylan to the Bee Gees, Sylvester Stallone to Jackie Chan, creating high-profile media events to celebrate their postal recognition by an assortment of foreign nations.

I am excited to share that I have my first book coming out on November 10 2016 called Poet Of The Wrong Generation. With Poet of the Wrong Generation I am hoping to have combined all my unique experiences to bring you a novel of love & betrayal, music & fanfare, downfall & redemption -- a fable of stardom's rewards, set in New York City during the 1990s.

Specialties: Debut Author, Marketing PR expert
What's in it for me?: It began with a break-up song. Years ago I had written a song to a tell a girl I was seeing that the relationship had come to an end. I had caught her out with someone else and she refused to confess the truth. So I wrote this song, entitled, Weve Already Said Goodbye. Years later, in college, I was asked to write a screenplay as a final assignment for a class, and I built a fictional story around this song I had penned years earlier. It became the catalyst for this star-crossed musical love story, The Poet of the Wrong Generation.

What's in it for you?: With Poet Of The Wrong Generation,uniquely integrates a variety of original song compositions, Poet projects the epic clash between true contentment and the fable of stardoms rewards; a nostalgic journey through the major events of the 1990s, with a cherished cast of characters and a stunningly unpredictable conclusion.

Audio soundtrack of the original music from Poet Of The Wrong Generation can be heard on the author website, LonnieOstrow.com.

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.