Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "mariarich37" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: mariarich37   

Profile Photo:
About Me:
Category: Writers 
Date Joined: Aug. 26, 2011
Last Login: Dec. 09, 2012   Time: 8:35 PM
Total Logins: 4
Judged: None
Classified Ad: 1 View My Ad
Bio/Description: My name is Maria McCutchen. I have been writing many years and have written thousands of articles for web content and print.

Researching to find the most up-to-date information makes the difference when giving writers the most beneficial information they can use and gain from.

Specialties: Article writing, white papers, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, research
What's in it for me?: My goal is to reach as many people with my book. I have a mission; to help others. My book, I believe, is inspirational, telling the story of my journey of trying to get medical attention for a rare brain condition, and the struggles I went through in trying to gain my life back.

What's in it for you?: You will learn about this medical condition related to the brain and will hopefully gain some insight to this problem. Be inspired and want to pass it on to everyone.

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.