Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "macmcgovern" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: macmcgovern   

Profile Photo:

enlarge photo
Photo Gallery:
Winters End

On Watch

Now For None

They Are Family Also

Articles/Tutorials:
Interchanging Poetry, A New Poetic Genre
Fleeting Thoughts
Write Poetry To Increase Confidence, Creativity, And Ability
Breast Cancer, An Interchanging Poetry Poetic Perspective
An Interchanging Poetry Expression Of Love
The Most Exquisite Creature Of My Dreams
There Is Only One Free Credit Report
Buddy List:
  ladysmindseye
   Arlington, VA US
  maggieball
   , AU
  PaulBurwell
   Edmonton, AB CA
About Me:
Category: Poetry, Writers 
Date Joined: Sep. 14, 2011
Last Login: Feb. 16, 2017   Time: 9:36 PM
Total Logins: 30
Judged: 7 Galleries
Classified Ad: 1 View My Ad
Bio/Description: I have been writing poetry since January 2004. I do not consider myself to possess any true poetic genius. I do however; create based upon my inner most feelings pertaining to the subject or the time. My expressions are my own and are often simple ramblings. What I write is what my mind has conceived and considers good work. Otherwise, what is the purpose of writing in the first place?

I retired from the Navy in 1995. In my years of service, I was witness to many changes and attitudes both positive and negative. My writing often reflects the experiences and opinions formed through these interactions.

I try to write poetry everyone can read and understand. I avoid the use of million dollar words and prefer to leave them to the most intellectual of poets; of whose work I seldom read or understand. If greatness lies in the ability to write poetry that cannot be enjoyed by all, I elect to pass, and will forever remain an insignificant, happy man.

I hope my poetry is educational and entertaining. I believe what the mind can conceive, the pen can achieve. Therefore, enter as a friend; leave as family.

Specialties: Poetry Articles, Blogs
What's in it for me?: The pure satisfaction of writing, reading, and having my work accepted.

What's in it for you?: Appreciation of the arts and educational enlightment.

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.