Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "ediega" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: ediega   

Profile Photo:
About Me:
Category: Writers 
Date Joined: Oct. 11, 2011
Last Login: Feb. 20, 2012   Time: 12:45 AM
Total Logins: 4
Judged: None
Classified Ads: 3 View My Ads
Bio/Description: I have enjoyed doing cryptograms for many years and was inspired to turn a hobby into a venture. I have published 3 cryptogram books. All books are done in large print - making it easy on the eyes, double - spaced with room to write your answers within the puzzle and a line separates each puzzle.

The books are: Inspirational Cryptograms, Political Cryptograms of the 60's & 70's and Inspirational Cryptograms Vol. 2

Specialties: Cryptogram Puzzle Book publisher
What's in it for me?: Sharing my love of solving and writing cryptogram books for all to enjoy.

Inspirational Cryptograms was released 5/13/11. It is a collection of inspiring, thought provoking, quotes about love, friendship, spiritual peace and life for your decoding pleasure. There are 326 puzzles to decode. It is available at: www.createspace.com/3564509

Political Cryptograms of the 60's & 70's was released on Sept. 24, 2011. This book is intended to appeal to those with an historical or political interest. Each section is centered around the Presidential elections and the following 4 years of historical data, in no particular order. There are 393 puzzles. It is available at: www.createspace.com/3558992.

Inspirational Cryptograms, Vol.2 (released on 2/19/2012 is available at www.createspace.com/3666400. It is collection of inspiring and motivational quotes that are thought provoking and humorous about life, in general.

What's in it for you?: Both pattern recognition and linear thought are necessary in code breaking. This is an excellent exercise to train the mind to think using both halves of the brain.

Use discount code: VPMBFFG9 on the createspace.com site and receive a 10% discount off the retail price. Inspirational Cryptograms: createspace.com/3564509 Political Cryptograms of the 60s & 70s: createspace.com/3558992 Inspirational Cryptograms Vol. 2: createspace.com/3666400

Forum Stats:
Forum Status: Member
Total Posts: 2    View All Post
Last Post: Feb. 19, 2012  09:28 PM    View thread of last post
Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.