Email Newsletter icon, E-mail Newsletter icon, Email List icon, E-mail List icon Sign up for our Email Newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust
Home Classifieds Galleries/Contests Forum Featured 4 Advertise Contact Us About Us Log In/Join
Go Back

Add "ENCGraphic" to your Buddy List! 
 Members Profile: ENCGraphic   

Profile Photo:
About Me:
Category: Poetry, Writers, Artists 
Date Joined: Dec. 20, 2011
Last Login: Dec. 21, 2011   Time: 3:12 PM
Total Logins: 2
Judged: None
Bio/Description: I wear two hats for a small independent publisher. For our graphic design division I work to promote our services which come from a network of award winning professional graphic designers who as a team create over 100 book cover designs per month for major publishers. For the traditional publishing side of the business I serve as a poetry editor for two bi-annual poetry publications and chapbooks.

Specialties: Book cover design, graphic design, editing, pagination
What's in it for you?: ENC Graphic Services is the go-to graphic design source for independent authors or publishing houses of all sizes who are looking to trim their budgets and increase profits through outsourcing their design work. Our Art Director and network of award winning freelance designers are highly talented professionals with decades of experience in their respective fields offering high quality design work for a fraction of the cost that most publishers spend in-house. No matter your genre or product need, we have the right designer for your project. We can and will also work directly with printers to see your project through to completion. If you're looking to save money while maintaining or increasing design quality ENC is the the right company for you.

Home Page  |  Advertise  |  Contact Us
©2010 MUTT Online & Online Connexions, Inc.